1. What momentous event was the reason that the members of the Order of the Phoenix felt it necessary to move Harry out of the Dursley’s house?
d. Harry’s upcoming birthday
2. Who revealed the actual date of Harry’s transfer to Voldemort, despite the misinformation the Order had been spreading around that the move would occur on the eve of his actual birthday?
3. With the use of Polyjuice Potion (and to confuse any possible attack by Death Eaters), six member of the Order were disguised as Harry and escorted out of Privet Drive, along with the real Harry. Which member of the order did not survive that night? a. Mad-Eye Moody
4. Who informed Harry, Ron and Hermione of the bequests left to them in Dumbledore’s will?
d. Rufus Scimgeour
5. During the wedding celebration for Bill and Fleur, Kingley Shacklebolt sent a Patronus to tell the guests that the Ministry had fallen, Scrimgeour (the Minister) was dead and the wedding celebration was about to be attacked by Death Eaters. What form did the Patronus take? a. A lynx
6. Escaping from the wedding to London, our three friends found themselves confronted by a pair of Death Eaters, disguised as workmen. This close brush impressed on them the need to find someplace to hide. Where did they decide to go?
b. Sirius Black’s house
7. Kreacher’s animosity towards Harry, Ron and especially Hermione (a Mudblood) was well documented in book five, “The Order of the Phoenix.” His initial interaction with them showed that his attitude had not changed. How did they win him over?
d. By giving him Regulus Black’s old locket
8. Who did they eventually find was in possession of the locket/Horcrux?
d. Dolores Umbridge
9. What did Harry find embedded in the door of Umbrdige’s office? a. Moody’s magical eye
10. After retrieving the Horcrux, they tried to return to their safe place but they were pursued (actually Yaxley tagged along when they disapparated). This meant that the Death Eaters knew their hiding place and they had to go somewhere else. Where did Hermione take them?
I love the serene Sunday afternoons that include naps and knitting and spending time with my sweetie. I am about 12" into the back of my slytherin sweater and so excited to be done with it so I can wear it to the chilly quidditch matches. It is in moss stitch so 109 stitches on size 7 needles in seed stitch, as you can imagine, is torture!
1) Which housemate has an 11 ½ inch holly wand with a Dragon Heartstring core? Bathilda Boomslang 2) Which housemate creates rockin' sock patterns? Emma Wigworthy 3) Which housemate has the hots for David Boreanez? Cassandra Puddlemere - which I still don't understand! 4) Which housemate used to be the top badger who made a habit of eating snakes? S.Quinn - She has broken this habit since she was put on the crucio list by Cass. 5) Which housemate shows off her awards from HSKS6 on her blog? Madam Ferula Finnigan 6) Which housemate makes kicka* * cookies IRL? Esmerelda Beanswallow - Mmmm Pink Poodles! 7) Which housemate is a third year Slytherclaw, whatever the hell that means? Callisto Verity 8) Which housemate wants Plymouth to make her feet happy? Belladonna Boomslang 9) Which housemate is a knitting addict? (Ok, all of us, but one in particular.) Lily of Flitwick 10) Which housemate loves to sing? Diana Lockhart 11) Which housemate has issues with muggle devices? Ginny Crookshanks 12) Which housemate likes Darth HelloKitty? Ceciley Fortescue (Love your Ravatar BTW) 13) Which housemate has a member of the family with his own fan club? Queen Frysia - Prince Corey! Love that Boy! 14) Which housemate has never-ending PMS? ME - ? ? ? WTH?? I take offense that that Queenie! ;0) 15) Which housemate originally comes from South New Joisey? Penelope Caerphilly 16) Which housemate "adores" European chocolates? Clara Clovenhoof 17) Which housemate has a roommate who seriously put a crimp in her communication abilities? Rowena Weasley 18) Which housemate was fortunate enough to lose her HP husband? Lavender Diggory Dolohov 19) Which housemate likes some Nascar dude? Andi Finch-Fletchley 20) Which housemate needs a new time-turner? Ophelia Crookshanks - Don't we all! :)
I got yarn yesterday to make my new sweater! At stitch n bitch on Thursday I saw a sweater a friend of mine had been working on. It was the minimalist sweater from Interweave knits. The issue with the tilted duster on the cover ... You know the one! I made the swatch last night and got about 7" into the back of it. I am so excited! It is in the wonderful slytherin green that I love so much and makes my pale skin look so much better! ;) Here is a picture of my swatch (above).
This has been the longest week. I had classes all 5 days this week from 7 am to 5:30 pm. the teachers are really working us over getting us ready for the NEWTS. I am stressing more this year over potions than I ever have (and having more fun). Professor Snape is even sexier than I remember him from last term! I am excited about my friends all being back for the last term of our education here at Hogwarts.
I am currently knitting the Lace Argyle hat from "Boutique Knits" and LOVING it! I am making it for a friend of mine who attends Beauxbatons Academy. Her birthday was in December and this is what she picked.